Wednesday, March 23, 2011

MENTOS.

"Funny how a piece of mentos made my day."

Luckily, I'd been able to go to school after my flu yesterday. Though, my throat is still itchy and I'm kinda "deaf" because of my colds.

Back to the story. Earlier this morning, I was buying 'Monay init with cheese and extra hotdog' in our canteen. HE is there! (kilig much?!) Anyhow, we're in line and I'm two people away from him. I have a piece left of mentos in my pocket and offered it to one of my friends near me, he refused. Then, I offered it to my other friend which happens to be his friend also. He accepted it and I thought he's gonna eat it. But then, he suddenly gave it to him and I'm like, "Oh my gosh, NOOOOOO!" Unfortunately, my effort is worthless. What surprised me is, my friend (the one whom I offered it first) said that he accepted it and put it in his pocket. Crazy, you may think I am but suddenly there are butterflies in my stomach. Shallow! hahaha.

That afternoon, my bestfriend Aline told me: "Parang napakasaya mo naman ata ngayong araw na 'to." And I said, "Alam mo naman kung bakit ah."

Typical happiness of someone under the spell of a schoolgirl's crush. I just hope that I wouldn't make a fool out of myself.

Throw away the worries, I'm really happy today and no one can change that. Now playing: FEARLESS x

No comments:

Post a Comment