Thursday, March 17, 2011

Growing up :)

I watched Harry Potter 7 Part 1 yesterday once again and because of that, I became super addicted. That always happens to me whenever I watch a single movie of the series. Now, I'm waiting for something to finish loading when I skimmed thru these pictures:


Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone:
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets:
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban:
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire:
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix:
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince:
Finally, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows:
The three of them grew up together and became more handsome and beautiful each day. I should say, Emma Watson has transformed into a really gorgeous girl and I consider her one of the best faces of the entertainment industry. Rupert Grint, though not the heartthrob type is my Harry Potter crush. I don't know why but, there's something innocent about his face that drew me in. hahaha. While, our main protagonist, Daniel Radcliffe who's soooooo cute when he was younger has turned into a really different man that looks very responsible and definite, yet, he still has that cuteness he had when he I first saw him in Sorcerer's Stone.
And this one's from Tumblr:
Seeing them wise and responsible, I feel like I'm one of them. From that child with shallow dreams through their eyes to being a gangly teenager and now, to being a GROWN UP person who can contribute so much into this world. That's why I'm proud to say that I am and will always be one of those Harry Potter babies who never loose faith in anything and like Gryffindor, keeping the courage and bravery to live up to other's expectation.


Drama much?! Nope. INSPIRED MUCH :)


--credits to picture owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment