Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Hitchhiker

I've finished this book maybe a week ago. Coz now, I'm almost finished with Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. But anyway, i haven't forgot to have a review about it.




The book is of course, about a hitchhiker who wants to get away from Key West, Florida to anywhere he could go. At first I thought he is the killer, but it so happens that it's the girl he met and driven with on his second attempt to hitchhike. I liked the book even though it is only composed of 160 plus pages. This one is kind of creepy because of the way of killings. Whew! There are piranhas and I can almost imagine what is happening especially when he describes the way it "sounds like crunching bones" and "the color of the water turned red." That gave me creeps. I was reading it one o'clock in the morning so maybe that's why I keep shuddering at the thoughts of it. But all in all, I liked it's story. Nice job, RL!

No comments:

Post a Comment