Sunday, March 13, 2011

AFTER-KICK OFF STEEZE :D

It was already dark when the program ended. We are so noisy all the way to the main gate. There are plenty of tiangge in our school since it's STCAA though I didn't buy anything yet. T-shirts! I always love them! I'm hoping to buy one :)


I was going to take a picture of that food stand but instead, I captured the dancers. Sorry!
Stolen picture of Jueann. Jana, meanwhile is experiencing her aftershock because Jueann accidentally shouted, "Jana Barrrrr...." (sorry, I can't continue the surname. haha) while he is in front of us. Jana hopes though that he didn't hear it.
Jueann and Me while waiting for Jazz and Adrian aka Bossing.
Finally! We found them! These are my ultimate Super Friends Gang. They are my all-time companies in school and I enjoy my day with them. (Adrian is not included in the picture because he said, "wala ako sa mood magpapicture ngayon." blah blah blah. hahaha! Next time he should take one with us!)
And that's how we ended our unforgettable day :) Hoping so much for bigger events in the coming future. Ahhh! I'll surely miss our practice times especially the SHORT VERSION part. Specifically, the WAVE part. haha <3 March 13, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment