Friday, March 25, 2011

Right Here, Right Now


Honestly, it took me a long time before I get to like High School Musical. I'm such a major hater of the show because Zac Efron doesn't actually sing. Whatever. But apparently, I came to like it.

Why "Right Here, Right Now"?

Hmmmm? Let's see. The song is about couples, promises and relationship. And I have no boyfriend (not even one since I was born). It's weird to like songs like this for a single person. Nevertheless, i think that maybe if one day I will have the chance to have a boyfriend, I would choose this song to be our theme song. It's not like other songs that keep blabbing about loving someone forever. It's about staying the same when you still have each other. That someone shouldn't be afraid to express what he/she feels as long as fate is giving you chances. And besides, this song has a deeper meaning than the other HSM song. Really perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment