Tuesday, March 8, 2011

F*ckin Perfect.

Pink. Uh, how did I know her? Oh, I remember... that song about his break up with his husband or boyfriend, whatever. I kinda liked that song even though the music video is gruesome.

Well, her new song entitled "Fuckin Perfect" is a hit. I've heard of it from my classmates, my bestfriend and from those who sing it during our Human LCD practice.


I super swear that I love this song! Intro is very good and the message is definitely turning on. But what I don't get is why do people need to use the word 'FUCK' as an adjective or an adverb to describe something. As far as I know, fuck means sex. I just don't get why do some people have to use that trash of a word. Maybe, to get attention? I dunno. But still, I love this song. I think I'll just listen to its clean version so as to avoid my hatest word of all.


No comments:

Post a Comment