Monday, May 30, 2011

CLTCL on ABS-CBN

Ako na! Ako na talaga ang super hyped up sa premiere ng Crazy Little Thing Called Love on ABS-CBN. As in!




Remember my blog about a Thai movie I really admired last April? If you haven't, READ THIS! Some people are complaining that it shouldn't be played on local televisions because it will hurt the pride of the movie. But I think it's a good thing to play it so that a lot more people will be able to watch it and fall in love with it. If you've first watched CLTCL on YouTube, the quality's quite low and of course, there are technicals on subtitles. Plus, some people are more comfortable when it's Tagalog-dubbed. Oh diba?




The good news is: it will be aired on June 5, 9:40 am! Yay! :))))


But the bad news is, at that time a show called MagTV is aired here on Southern Tagalog. How will we be able to watch? Somebody HELP!


No matter what, I will find a way to watch it. I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment