Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Who's not proud to be a Filipino?

We have Manny Pacquiao, Charice, Lea Salonga and plenty of Filipino artists who have been great and popular international stars. And all these add up pride in every Filipino around the globe. I would like to share this to you:




Ten-year old Maria Aragon sang Lady Gaga's 'Born This Way' which captured the artist's attention. Said she made her day because she's been having a bad day.


This girl is very humble saying, "She's like up there and I was like down here." Most kids would probably brag about their achievements. And I should say Maria has a powerful voice for a ten-year-old child. Captures me, definitely. I'm already 15 years old and I cannot sing that good.


I do hope other Filipinos out there would set this kid as an example: Be proud about your talent but not BRAG about it.


Now, who's not proud to be a Filipino when you have someone like her?

No comments:

Post a Comment