Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Adam Young's ENCHANTED.

I've got no idea that Taylor Swift's Enchanted was about Adam Young, until I found this:




This was Adam Young's response to T. Swift's song. Sweet.


Three sweet things about the lyrics of this song that Adam quite reversed are:

1. "Oh Taylor, I was enchanted to meet you too."
2. "Taylor I'll spend my whole life wondering if you knew I was enchanted to meet you too."
3.  And the most sweetest of all is this: "I was never in love with someone else. I never had somebody waiting on me. 'Cause you were all of my dreams come true. And I just wish you knew, Taylor I was so IN LOVE with you too."

Aw, there you go. Adam Young is just so sweet to have done that.I hope Taylor has heard about the song. Bet she's too busy today. But she should hear that. It was one of the sweetest thing in this world. <3 Love. Love. Love. Hahaha. All I can say is it's SWEET.


No comments:

Post a Comment