Sunday, February 20, 2011

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix :)

I'm a big Harry Potter fan. But really, I've only read two books from the novel, the sixth and the seventh installment. I was so young when I first watched Harry Potter 1 and all I know is that it is a dazzling movies so I continued watching every series. And actually, I'm a lazy reader before. Luckily, my friend Mary Anne lend me her copy of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.




It's so large and heavy that I have to sit all the time to read it properly! But, it's worth it. I mean, the book is really cool and adventurous. JK Rowling never fail to awe me.


I'm sort of touched when Harry saw Sirius in Grimmauld Place. How he missed his godfather! Plus, the ministry trip and everything it took Harry to get back to Hogwarts. Fortunately, he's been 'cleared of all charges' and he's happy that he'll be back to his favorite place.


Meanwhile, the ministry is interfering and of course, Professor Umbridge is the new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. I keep imagining her face described as 'toadlike' Hahaha.


The Umbridge from the book:



The Umbridge in the movie: (Who d'ya think's better?)




The bigger part of the book for me is of course, the Dumbledore's Army. Hermione's got big brains, really.





Honestly, I was quite disappointed when I learned that it's Cho Chang's friend, Marietta, who  told Umbridge about the secret organization. They changed it in the movie, it's Cho Chang who said it to her. Well, they made it a point to make Cho look like a stupid girl. Ugh! Well, I'm a Harry-Cho fan. Hahaha. That's why I react like this.





I know that Harry will end up with Ginny Weasley. But still I hope it would be the other way. If not Cho Chang, Luna Lovegood is way better.




Well, I know we can't change that fact. So, let's just endure the 5 months more for the upcoming Part 2 of the 7th installment of the movie. Ahhhhh!




I practically grew up with this movie/series. It's part of my life. And it's a good feeling to know that I became older and wiser with its cast. I'll never regret loving Harry Potter :)



No comments:

Post a Comment