Monday, June 20, 2011

Beastly: “Love is Never Ugly”

Due to Aline and mine's misadventure on finding film containers for our TLE, we ended up watching two movies we bought that day: Beastly and Sucker Punch.

After watching two films, you'll most likely have the last film on your mind during your way home but apparently, that didn't happen to me. We first watched Beastly then Sucker Punch but on my way home, I am thinking so much about Beastly :)


Check out the trailer:

“Come-to-life” fairytales today are most likely: a) Too creepy to watch, it's not even advisable for kids, b) Too lustrous and c) Too out of the original story, it's not worthy of watching anymore. As for Beastly's case... it did give the real story and the novel a justice.


Alex Pettyfer did a good job in the movie. I can say he can really portray his character and put it into himself. Of course, he makes girls drool over him. haha.


Vanessa Hudgens is as good as well. I thought I'd get annoyed with her throughout the movie but it turned out to be the opposite. I'm so admiring her hairstyle and the way "Lindy" seems to come out of her. I love her na!


All throughout the movie, I feel kilig and in love with the both of them. It turned out cute and light unlike some fairytale movies who try get exaggerated and scare you. They have chemistry which made them even cuter.


Plus the soundtracks are amazing! I downloaded them first before blogging. hehe. The following are my favorites:

On The Radio by Regina Spektor

Boys and Girls by Pixie Lott

Broken Arrow by Pixie Lott

Forever and A Day by Jem

So if you haven't got the chance to watch this movie, buy a DVD copy set to be released some time this June and you won't regret it, promise! For me, this movie is a life-changing story which a sucker for love like me really deserves.

“Love is never ugly.” #winner

No comments:

Post a Comment