Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Art of Getting By Trailer

"Everything seemed meaningless, including this assignment unfortunately." Sometimes, I wanna be a slacker but oh well, I wouldn't do so.

I've seen a lot of GOOD films produced by Fox Searchlight: 500 Days of Summer, Juno and Black Swan. That's why I'm pretty sure "The Art Of Getting By" will be a good movie. It was shown yesterday in US or shall I say today since Philippines is a day ahead. I think I have to wait for a DVD of this movie because I have a feeling they won't show it here. Sad! Check out the trailer, you'll like it:


It stars Emma Roberts (Wild Child) and-- it's alright to get shocked-- Freddie Highmore (August Rush, Finding Neverland, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory) Besides, you can surely relate to this movie. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment