Thursday, July 7, 2011

ABJ3

I haven't been blogging properly for the past few weeks. So here it is, a proper blog :)

ABJ3 stands for Adrian, Brigette, Jueann, Jazz and me: Joyce. We became close just last year but our bond was like that of a bond of people who knew each other for a decade. One good thing about our group, it is plain friendship and not for popularity's sake. Maybe, book is one of the things that put us together, we all love reading novels.

This one was when we're on Grandstand for Earth Savers meeting. We're not really tanned, especially Brigette.


Yay!! Awkward much? This wasn't on timing. Pfft.


If we'd go back to elementary days, Jueann, Brigette and I were not close. We're enemies in fact. But I guess I learned that nothing really stops at a certain point. You'll meet your real friends when you least expect it.


For now, we are enjoying our Junior year and I'm hoping we'll all remain friends for our whole high school year. All I can say is, if you want a friendship to last long, be sure that you're really enjoying it and not because you wanted to be popular or perfect in the eyes of others. Best of all, love your friends even their flaws and be a good example with each other.

Photos taken by Paul Julo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment