Saturday, July 9, 2011

Orange Juice

Last week, or maybe last last week? Can't remember. haha. Groups 1,2 and 3 were assigned to perform the oral reading. They were practicing during our off period in Social and since I'm not doing anything, I helped out on holding the manila paper.

That's me by the door and that's Paui and Hilary :)

Sige kuya, tingin lang! hehe But I think it's cute when someone's trying to read what's in front of him.

There, I'm helping them na.



Some of the readers!!!

Czam (zam), Paui (paw-wi), Faye (fa-ye) and Euan (yu-wan)
Angie, Hilary (she's not one of the readers), Jemma and Neriane
And again, the holders of the manila papers! Yay!



You might have noticed I was holding an orange juice in all of the pictures? I've been drinking that 200mL OK! juice for almost an hour! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment