Monday, July 18, 2011

Sweet Sixteen

"No story sits by itself. Sometimes stories meet at corners and sometimes they cover one another completely, like stones beneath a river." - The Five People You Meet In Heaven


I started my day with a frown on my face thinking of what I would do for my sixteenth birthday. Yes, I'm getting old! When I arrived at school, a lot of people greeted me which made me high-spirited. To my classmates, thank you for the love that you showed me and Ate Julie today. You're the best III-LV!

I wanna thank Carlo, Joshua and Aline for treating me last Saturday to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. I super love you guys!

Second, to Jazz, Jueann, Adrian and B'anne for being such a good company to me through the years. I love you so much ABJ3! (Birthday wish: Magkabati na si Adrian and Jazz)

Third, to Glydel and JM who personally went to our room earlier to greet me.

Fourth, to Kaeremon and Aline (again) who've been working hard since last night to have people greet me. I super dooper love you! Also to Czam, Erica and Ate Irish (my twitter buddies) for greeting me last night :)


Fifth, to Jaiyo whom I thought forgot my birthday but in truth he texted me and I hadn't read it.


Sixth, to my personal friends who greeted me through Facebook and texts (Timothy, Kuya Darn, Angela, Angelo and a lot more!)

And again, to Glydel and B'anne for having HIM write that letter for me (kahit pinilit niyo siya) haha. I loved it so much and it was the one that really made my day.


To HIM, thank you for that letter. As far as I can remember, it was the first time that I received a letter from someone.


Of course, I wanna thank my family and GOD for giving me the life I am experiencing today. I would have never felt blessed in my entire life if I don't have these wonderful people around me :)


I LOVE YOU ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment