Friday, April 1, 2011

I got a pocket, got a pocket full of sunshine!

Today was my third attempt to watch EASY A and finally, I finished it!!

For all I thought, the movie will be a flop and just all-comedy and about sex. But, it seems that I got it wrong. Olive, the main protagonist has been humiliated in her school for false accusations and whory-things that never really happened. She's been paid by several guys to lie to people that they made it with her to gain their reputation. Then everyone in her school is saying bad things and rumors about her. I completely understood Olive. You know that feeling when everyone is saying things about you and because of that, you became pressured and actually make what they tell. One of the nice parts by the way is when she went to the church to confess about her wrongs and sins. A very right thing to do.


"Ugh. Worst song ever!" This is my favorite part of the movie. I got addicted with Natasha Bedingfield's Pocket Full of Sunshine because of this. haha


This was the ending part after her live stream in the webcast to finally clear her name to everyone. It's her dream to be like that of the '80s movie. Riding around with a lawnmower, getting serenaded with a boom box and raising you arm because you finally won the love of your life. And she got Todd (her since 8th grade crush). Super sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment