Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Corner

Welcome to my little space of the house yet coziest room ever...


I have plenty of stuffed toys that I've collected since I was a kid. Some of them are already ragged. Some of them are hand-me-downs and are probably older than me. But no matter how old or cheap they look, I keep them because they're part of my childhood.


This is my small collection of books. But I've already added a few more after I shot this. I only started reading when I was first year and I assure you that most of the shelf will be occupied with books in the coming years.


Percy Jackson and the Olympians is the first series that I finished. Though, my all time favorite is Harry Potter. Honestly, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is the first novel I've read and it started me to read more. Anyway, these are the three I bought. I only borrowed books one and three from a friend.


And this one is the only Vampire Diaries book I got. I received this from Linette Agito during our Christmas party'10. I saved pdfs in my laptop but I haven't started reading them yet. Uh, i like the tv show better than the book but I guess, LJ Smith is really awesome. She's not exxagerrated when it comes to Elena and Stefan's love life.


On the left side is my Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince poster. Free from a K-Zone mag. And i'm waiting in vain for a Deathly Hallows poster. I hope they'll have one in their upcoming July 2011 issue :)


And on my right side is a small poster of Percy Jackson. Logan Lerman is my number one Hollywood crush. haha


See, I don't have much stuff in my room. I have a small table near my bed with some school stuff and my laptop bag in it. Plus, add those unused bags of clothes at the back of my headboard. But my room probably is one of the sweetest room a teen like me could ever dream of.

No comments:

Post a Comment